List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Hallock [Pestilence] Date:April 29 1999 4:45am
Subject:Problem
View as plain text
Well, we've been running MySQL pretty well so far, but we decided to try and add some
users today, and when we ran 'mysqladmin reload' it ended in an error (No longer have the
error) and everything went to hell:

Now when we try to start a MySQL process it claims that there are already 2 processes
running, while there arent, and running mysqld directly results in a segfault. Any ideas
what might be going on here, or what might have changed that we can change back (We did
restore the actual mysql databases)

   |                     ,-.  ,-.-  ,-.  -.-.-         |
   |    ***,             |  ) |    (   `   |           |
   |   , , #             |-'  |-'   `-.    |           |
   |   |/  ?             |    |    .   )   |           |
   |   /__/\ \____   Mike Hallock (Pestilence)         |
   |   /   \_/    \  mailto:pestilence@stripped  |
   |  / <_ ____,_  \ http://www.linuxquake.com         |
               \/|