List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Benjamin Pflugmann Date:April 29 1999 3:26am
Subject:Re: Primary Key Renumbering... Bug?
View as plain text
Hi.

Would you please create an complete, but small example with SQL
statements, which we can simply copy to an mysql client to try to
reproduce the problem (I as cannot reproduce the problem myself,
autoincrement works fine for me), and add the output, when you are
running this example. Thanks.

Bye,

	Benjamin.