List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 14 1999 3:18pm
Subject:Server crashed, error 11
View as plain text
>>>>> "mypass" == mypass  <mypass@stripped> writes:

mypass> My server seemed to crash, I couldn't start or stop it anything I tried to
mypass> do gave me this error:

mypass> mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
mypass> error: 'Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of
mypass> available memory, you can consult the manual for any possible OS dependent
mypass> bug'

mypass> I wasn't out of memory, all of my other stuff worked fine.  I don't know
mypass> what to do, but it is very important that this not happen again. If
mypass> anybody can help me or point me in the right direction, please send me an
mypass> email.

mypass> I am using mysql 3.21.33b

Which glibc version are you using;  If you are not using the newest
one, please upgrade !

You can also be out of file descriptors.  This is a little harder to
test, but you should however think about increasing the number of file
descriptors to avoid running into problems like above!

Server crashed, error 11mypass14 Mar
  • Server crashed, error 11Michael Widenius15 Mar