List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 14 1999 3:18pm
Subject:Server crashed, error 11
View as plain text
>>>>> "mypass" == mypass  <mypass@stripped> writes:

mypass> My server seemed to crash, I couldn't start or stop it anything I tried to
mypass> do gave me this error:

mypass> mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
mypass> error: 'Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of
mypass> available memory, you can consult the manual for any possible OS dependent
mypass> bug'

mypass> I wasn't out of memory, all of my other stuff worked fine.  I don't know
mypass> what to do, but it is very important that this not happen again. If
mypass> anybody can help me or point me in the right direction, please send me an
mypass> email.

mypass> I am using mysql 3.21.33b

Hi!

Which glibc version are you using;  If you are not using the newest
one, please upgrade !

You can also be out of file descriptors.  This is a little harder to
test, but you should however think about increasing the number of file
descriptors to avoid running into problems like above!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Server crashed, error 11mypass14 Mar
  • Server crashed, error 11Michael Widenius15 Mar