List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Re: [Job] PHP/MySql Programmer (with some knowledge of mSQL)
View as plain text
On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, dk smith wrote:

> Time-frame: Immediate
> Job-type:  upgrade or port
>
> The data engine of a small, dynamically generated site needs an update.
> Ideal candidate will take existing Web site built with PHTML (which is PHP
> 2.0, I believe) and upgrade it to PHP 3.0 (this is merely syntactic changes
> for the most part). The existing database used is mSQL. All data has been
> exported frmo mSQL and waiting for import into MySQL DB.
>
> So essentially, the task is to port this Web site from PHTML/mSQL to
> PHP/MySQL. If this sounds easy to you. Please contact me asap...
>
> Client is chomping at the bit to be have this completed in short order. I
> was just informed about the job today. I need one proficient, indepedent
> contractor to perform this work rapidly, so experience is important... I
> believe this can be accomplished in 2 days worth of work. So, lets talk
> about it.

We(being me and my partner) have done a couple of projects with PHP and
MSQL/MySQL. Take a look at www.webpersonals.com and www.milk.org.

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974
alvin@stripped              ||

Thread
[Job] PHP/MySql Programmer (with some knowledge of mSQL)dk smith28 Apr
  • Re: [Job] PHP/MySql Programmer (with some knowledge of mSQL)Unknown Sender28 Apr
  • Re: [Job] PHP/MySql Programmer (with some knowledge of mSQL)wizard29 Apr