List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jean Claude LAFFITTE Date:April 28 1999 9:45am
Subject:Database corruption.
View as plain text
Hi,

I've a little problem with my database,

this last times, I've noticed that some queries take a long time (about
10 sec).
These queries  where generated from a CGI script, using perl DBI and I
was used to get the results in less than 1 sec.

I've run isamchk on all the tables, sorting index, sorting rows.
I've check for errors with -r and -o options.

After that, the problem remains the same.

I've done a mysqldump of the database, and than create a new one from
the dump.
The queries works fine (less than 1 sec) on the new database.

Did I forget something with isamchk ? Anybody have an idea ??

I use mysql in a Linux Box (Redhat 5.1 with Kernel  2.0.35 ) and I've
recently upgrade mysql to 3.22.21
(the problem was here before the upgrade with mysql 3.21.29a)

Jean Claude LAFFITTE
Thread
Database corruption.Jean Claude LAFFITTE28 Apr
  • Database corruption.Michael Widenius28 Apr