List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dk smith Date:April 28 1999 3:12am
Subject:[Job] PHP/MySql Programmer (with some knowledge of mSQL)
View as plain text
Time-frame: Immediate
Job-type:  upgrade or port

The data engine of a small, dynamically generated site needs an update.
Ideal candidate will take existing Web site built with PHTML (which is PHP
2.0, I believe) and upgrade it to PHP 3.0 (this is merely syntactic changes
for the most part). The existing database used is mSQL. All data has been
exported frmo mSQL and waiting for import into MySQL DB.

So essentially, the task is to port this Web site from PHTML/mSQL to
PHP/MySQL. If this sounds easy to you. Please contact me asap...

Client is chomping at the bit to be have this completed in short order. I
was just informed about the job today. I need one proficient, indepedent
contractor to perform this work rapidly, so experience is important... I
believe this can be accomplished in 2 days worth of work. So, lets talk
about it.

Thank you,
-dk smith

--
dks@stripped   |   Perception is nine tenths of the law.

Thread
[Job] PHP/MySql Programmer (with some knowledge of mSQL)dk smith28 Apr
  • Re: [Job] PHP/MySql Programmer (with some knowledge of mSQL)Unknown Sender28 Apr
  • Re: [Job] PHP/MySql Programmer (with some knowledge of mSQL)wizard29 Apr