List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dennis Date:March 15 1999 1:42pm
Subject:Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(
View as plain text
At 10:36 AM 3/15/99 +0000, Karl Pielorz wrote:
>"Martin B. Jespersen" wrote:
>>
>> I am being spammed from aol daily through this list, it simply can't be
the idea
>> here!
>
>Tell me about it - I've had 4 this morning! - I don't agree on the 'or this
>list is useless' - annoying yes, useless not quite :-)
>
>> What about closing this list so only subscribers can mail to it?
>>
>> There is alot of good input here but if i'll have to take all the spam
as well
>> i'll rather do without the list. It's really too bad how many mailing
lists get
>> screwed up by spammers, while the listsadmins sit flat on their butt
doing squat
>> about it.

This list is like a pretty girl with a bad attitude. Eventually you get fed
up....

Dennis

Thread
Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin B. Jespersen15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Karl Pielorz15 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Robert Hazeltine15 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Dennis15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Dennis15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Karl Pielorz15 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Fred Lindberg15 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Ed Carp15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin B. Jespersen16 Mar
    • Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
      • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Thimble Smith16 Mar
        • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
          • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Thimble Smith16 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Micheal Mc Evoy16 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Fred Lindberg16 Mar
Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Ed Carp17 Mar