List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Wall Date:April 27 1999 7:55pm
Subject:transaction support
View as plain text
I'm just getting familiar with mysql to see if we can use it with some
success in our Java application.  Does mysql have any transaction support
ala postgresql?  Transactions are not mentioned in the features list, so I
suspect not, but I know that it's a bit of a worry not to be able to ensure
ACID properties are maintained -- at least with respect to multiple tables
within a single db.

Thanks,
David

Thread
transaction supportDavid Wall27 Apr
  • Re: transaction supportSasha Pachev28 Apr
    • Re: transaction supportNem W Schlecht28 Apr
    • Re: transaction supportThimble Smith28 Apr
Re: transaction supportFred Lindberg28 Apr
Re: transaction supportFred Lindberg28 Apr
  • Re: transaction supportVolker Paepcke29 Apr
Re: transaction supportFred Lindberg29 Apr