List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay J Date:January 22 2000 6:59am
Subject:Re: GROUP BY question
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Peters" <eric@stripped>
To: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2000 12:20 AM
Subject: GROUP BY question

> I'm trying to figure out if I can have something like
>
> SELECT * FROM Foo GROUP BY (Column1,Column2),Column3
>
> type of thing where It would group by the unique column 1,2 and then
finally go
> ahead and basically pull that result and do a group by column3 rather than
the
> a group of the 3 unique columns

Blast! That'll teach me to actually _comprehend_ what I'm staring at in my
e-mail client.

Oh well, maybe it'll give you some ideas..

-Jay J

Thread
Re: Re: forbidden charactersToboggan Hill22 Jan
  • Re: forbidden charactersStephen Johnson22 Jan
  • GROUP BY questionEric Peters22 Jan
  • Re: GROUP BY questionJay J22 Jan
    • Re: GROUP BY question - some more clarification/specsEric Peters22 Jan
  • Re: GROUP BY questionJay J22 Jan