List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yan Bekker Date:April 27 1999 6:15pm
Subject:Can not run mySQL web - based app
View as plain text
I need help setting up a web - based mySQL application. I creted a Perl
script using DBI module to interface with the mySQL database. The script
works fine from command line, but does not work when called by another
CGI script. Permissions seem to be in order. I will appreciate any and
all assistance.

Yan Bekker
Thread
Can not run mySQL web - based appYan Bekker27 Apr
  • Re: Can not run mySQL web - based appSasha Pachev27 Apr
  • Re: Can not run mySQL web - based appLuuk de Boer28 Apr