List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<sinisa Date:January 21 2000 1:30pm
Subject:Re: Error:While trying to read and write into one table at the same time
View as plain text
Lars Dittmann writes:

 > If we upgrade our version, do we need to redifine the tables on our database?
 > Are we going to loose our data? What is the number of the best version for NT?
 > Is there an update programm?

You do not have to update your tables. You only have to run
fix_privileges script in order to fix for some new tables.

If you would use 3.23.xx, at least when it is beta, you could convert
your tables to MyISAM format with a simple ALTER command.

 > We are using a Windows NT Server with 1 Gigabyte RAM. Do You have a hint, how
 > we could increase our number of file descriptors or our number of processes?
 > What are typicall numbers for this parameters?
 >
 > thanks, Lars

This error is inded rare with Windoze.

The only thing that you could do that I can think off, is to go for
Service Pack 6 .

Regards,

Sinisa

| TcX  ____  __     _____   _____  ___     ==  mysql@stripped            |
|     /*/\*\/\*\   /*/ \*\ /*/ \*\ |*|     Sinisa Milivojevic          |
|    /*/ /*/ /*/   \*\_   |*|   |*||*|     mailto:sinisa@stripped     |
|   /*/ /*/ /*/\*\/*/  \*\|*|   |*||*|     Larnaka, Cyprus             |
|             /*/             \*\                Developers Team       |
Ultra High PerformanceEric Savage19 Mar
  • Ultra High Performancesinisa20 Mar
  • Re: Error:While trying to read and write into one table at the same timesinisa21 Jan
  • Re: Error:While trying to read and write into one table at the same timeLars Dittmann21 Jan
  • help: Can't find key for index errorwebmaster junet22 Jan
    • Re: help: Can't find key for index errorsinisa22 Jan
Re: Ultra High PerformanceFred Lindberg19 Mar