List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Foley Date:January 21 2000 1:04pm
Subject:RE: Anyone seen a "sales/invoices/inventory" interface for MySQL
?
View as plain text

	I have been developing an integrated project management system
that does exactly this.
	I have Managers' reports, detailed data input and modification, and
the
like in a collection of Access 97 applications, while the vast majority of
data
volume comes from a PSP3 WWW application that about 200 people are using.

	I'm very happy with the level or integration possible when using
MyODBC
based applications combined with WWW applications.

Thread
BooksDenis Mettler20 Jan
  • Re: Bookssinisa20 Jan
    • Re: BooksLindsay Davies20 Jan
Re: BooksPeter Hurd20 Jan
Re: BooksKeith Vance20 Jan
  • Re: BooksFraser MacKenzie20 Jan
Re: BooksKeith Vance20 Jan
  • Re: BooksJohn McDermon21 Jan
    • Anyone seen a "sales/invoices/inventory" interface for MySQL?Derek Sivers21 Jan
      • Re: Anyone seen a "sales/invoices/inventory" interface for MySQL?Mr. Christopher F. Miller21 Jan
      • Re: Anyone seen a "sales/invoices/inventory" interface forMySQL?James Treworgy21 Jan
        • Re: Anyone seen a "sales/invoices/inventory" interface for MySQL?Glenda R. Snodgrass21 Jan
          • Re: Anyone seen a "sales/invoices/inventory" interface for MySQL?Derek Sivers21 Jan
      • RE: Anyone seen a "sales/invoices/inventory" interface for MySQLDon Read21 Jan
AW: BooksDenis Mettler21 Jan
RE: Anyone seen a "sales/invoices/inventory" interface for MySQL?John Foley21 Jan