List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darren L Sweeney Date:April 27 1999 5:32pm
Subject:Script - data into outfile
View as plain text
Hi, second posting .... still struggling I'm afraid ...

I am creating a web-based reporting database and want to interact with
Crystal Reports for the actual paper reports which will be generated.

This is what I need to do:

Do the search from the web which will search the MySQL db for the data
needed ....

Once the data is found I need to automatically export that data to the
directory within which the Crystal report executable will be stored.

Then a link from the browser will activate the executable which will produce
the reports needed using the data exported.

The part I am struggling with is automatically scripting to load the found
set into a data/text file, any ideas?

All help appreciated.

Regards

Darren

Thread
Script - data into outfileDarren L Sweeney27 Apr
  • Re: Script - data into outfileChristian Mack27 Apr