List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dennis Date:March 15 1999 1:38pm
Subject:Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(
View as plain text
I second the motion.

At 10:53 AM 3/15/99 +0100, Martin B. Jespersen wrote:
>I am being spammed from aol daily through this list, it simply can't be
the idea
>here!
>
>What about closing this list so only subscribers can mail to it?
>
>There is alot of good input here but if i'll have to take all the spam as
well
>i'll rather do without the list. It's really too bad how many mailing
lists get
>screwed up by spammers, while the listsadmins sit flat on their butt doing
squat
>about it.
>
>just my two euros
>
>--
>Martin B. Jespersen
>Technical Project Leader
>Icon Medialab A/S (http://www.IconMedialab.dk)
>
>E-Mail: Martin@stripped
>Mail:   Havnegade 39, DK-1058 Copenhagen K
>Voice:  (+45) 7023-1001
>Fax:    (+45) 33320209

Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin B. Jespersen15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Karl Pielorz15 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Robert Hazeltine15 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Dennis15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Dennis15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Karl Pielorz15 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Fred Lindberg15 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Ed Carp15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin B. Jespersen16 Mar
    • Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
      • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Thimble Smith16 Mar
        • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
          • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Thimble Smith16 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Micheal Mc Evoy16 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Fred Lindberg16 Mar
Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Ed Carp17 Mar