List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel E. White Date:April 27 1999 2:08pm
Subject:Re: GUI ?
View as plain text
Michael Widenius wrote:

> Mark> Hi!
> Mark> What happened to the GUI interface that was in the works till a few weeks
> ago?
>
> The X version is already released (can be found at
> http://www.mysql.com/download.html)
>
> I got a Win32 version of this an hour ago from Sinisa.  I will check
> this tomorrow and if it works ok, make a release of it!
>
> Regards,
> Monty
>
> PS: The client has been delayed a bit as Sinisa, who is the one that
>     is developing the client, lives in Belgrade....

Please be more specific.  I found no X GUI on the mysql site, only a
windoze version.  Or did I misread this ?  It appears to me to say that
there is an X-Windows GUI interface for mySQL.

                                                               Dan White
"Sometimes  I  think  the  surest  sign  that  intelligent  life exists
elsewhere  in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
                                                 Calvin (Bill Waterson)
Thread
GUI ?Mark Papadakis26 Apr
  • GUI ?Michael Widenius27 Apr