List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Layton Date:April 27 1999 1:29pm
Subject:MSSQL Triggers ? Does MYSQL have support for triggers ?
View as plain text
I am a developer that is trying to convert a Windows based client server software from
MSSQL to linux to cut down on deployment cost I have that almost the conversion done but
I have hit two road blocks and was wondering If I could get some help.  First one is that
the program uses the # character as part of a table name, I don't think that this is
possible in MYSQL and was wondering if that could be cleared up.  The other is that this
MSSQL database uses triggers to define relationships as well as cascade deletes and such,
does MYSQL have this sort of support right now ?

Steve Layton
Network Administrator
Regal Capital Planners Ltd.

Thread
MSSQL Triggers ? Does MYSQL have support for triggers ?Steve Layton27 Apr
  • Re: MSSQL Triggers ? Does MYSQL have support for triggers ?Fred Read27 Apr
  • Re: MSSQL Triggers ? Does MYSQL have support for triggers ?Ed Carp27 Apr