List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:March 15 1999 11:36am
Subject:SV: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(
View as plain text
>What about closing this list so only subscribers can mail to it?

I thought this was the way now, but obviously not. A good idea imho.

>There is alot of good input here but if i'll have to take all the spam
as well
>i'll rather do without the list. It's really too bad how many mailing
lists get

I feel this way too. I get enough mail as it is without the SPAM. I like
the list but I could just as well go through the archives when I need to
find something. This leads to the fact that I won't be able to answer
those questions I can help with though...

Please, get rid of the spam!

Best regards,
Martin Edelius
Spirex Digital Design

www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
S-422 43 Hisings Backa

Thread
SV: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin Edelius15 Mar
  • Re: ODBC and remote accessChristian Mack20 May