List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Education Image - Omer Altay Date:April 27 1999 6:38am
Subject:Can't Create TEXT/BLOB fields on SUN.
View as plain text
We've been accessing a MySQL database with TEXT fields on a Linux
machine running mySQL 3.21.30 without a problem. But we had to dump the
database to a SUN Ultra 2 Box running mySQL 3.20.Gamma, but now we can't
create the TEXT/BLOB fields that we originally had on this SUN version
of mySQL.

Keeps coming up with:
ERROR 2000: parse error near 'TEXT)' at line x

can someone explain...

Thread
Can't Create TEXT/BLOB fields on SUN.Education Image - Omer Altay27 Apr
  • Re: Can't Create TEXT/BLOB fields on SUN.Erik Liljencrantz27 Apr
  • Can't Create TEXT/BLOB fields on SUN.Michael Widenius27 Apr