List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Jester Date:April 27 1999 12:08am
Subject:Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQL
View as plain text
We provide hosting that supports MYSql.  Let me know if you are still looking.

:-)

At 12:26 PM -0700 4/26/99, Bill Rhodes wrote:
>At 09:02 AM 4/26/99 -0400, Christopher R. Jones wrote:
>>I am looking for an ISP that provides WEB hosting that includes MySQL.  I
>>am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I would like to deal with someone close
>>to home but that is not really important.
>
>You might want to try Hurricane Electric
><http://www.he.net/spaceservices.html>.  Multiple OC-3's (apparently
>they're litereally down the hall from MAE-West), Linux servers, ssh, gcc,
>and just about everything else you might need including MySQL.  And their
>service is very low cost.
>
>I can't imagine Hurricane not having what you need.  I've been dealing with
>them for a long time, and I have never had a problem with them.
>
>-B
>
>Bill Rhodes
>x16002  AA-202M

****** PLEASE NOTE *******
OUR NEW ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER:

SplitInfinity
13553 Poway Rd. #1504
Poway, CA 92064
U.S.A.

OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER: 619-679-2814

All items should be mailed to this address from this moment forward.

Thank you.

Chris Jester
SplitInfinity

Thread
Looking for ISP that provides MySQLChristopher R. Jones26 Apr
  • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLBill Gerrard26 Apr
  • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLBill Rhodes26 Apr
    • Selects with case sensitivityBarry26 Apr
    • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLChris Jester27 Apr
    • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLKyle Cordes27 Apr
      • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLJohn Elliott27 Apr
  • Re: Selects with case sensitivitySasha Pachev27 Apr
    • Re: Selects with case sensitivityThimble Smith27 Apr
      • Problems with BINARY keywordRichard Antecki28 Apr
        • Re: Problems with BINARY keywordFred Read28 Apr
        • Re: Problems with BINARY keywordVladimir Berezniker29 Apr
        • Problems with BINARY keywordMichael Widenius11 May
    • Re: Selects with case sensitivityMartin Ramsch27 Apr
      • Re: Selects with - ThanksBarry27 Apr