List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 14 2000 2:06am
Subject:Problems with lock tables
View as plain text
>>>>> "Wilhelm" == Wilhelm Joos <W.Joos@stripped> writes:

Wilhelm> Hi,
Wilhelm> i am using MySQL version 3.21.29a-gamma for Win95 on NT Server 4.0 and use
> MYSQL with ODBC. Lock tables <tabname> write is not working.

Wilhelm> The same program running on NT and accessing MySQL version 3.22.29 running on
> a Linux machine is working fine.

Wilhelm> Whats the matter with lock tables version 3.21.29a ?
Wilhelm> Is there any parameter i have to use to enable lock tables?

Wilhelm> I know that version 3.21 is old. But i have to use a trial-version of MySQL
> for NT, because we want to give our users also the possibility to try out our new
> software.

Wilhelm> thanks for help
Wilhelm> Willi

Hi!

The shareware version is nowadays 3.22.30;  Try this instead of
3.21.29!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Problems with lock tablesWilhelm Joos13 Jan
  • Problems with lock tablesMichael Widenius14 Jan