List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Rhodes Date:April 26 1999 7:26pm
Subject:Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQL
View as plain text
At 09:02 AM 4/26/99 -0400, Christopher R. Jones wrote:
>I am looking for an ISP that provides WEB hosting that includes MySQL.  I
>am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I would like to deal with someone close
>to home but that is not really important.

You might want to try Hurricane Electric
<http://www.he.net/spaceservices.html>.  Multiple OC-3's (apparently
they're litereally down the hall from MAE-West), Linux servers, ssh, gcc,
and just about everything else you might need including MySQL.  And their
service is very low cost.

I can't imagine Hurricane not having what you need.  I've been dealing with
them for a long time, and I have never had a problem with them.

-B

Bill Rhodes
x16002  AA-202M
Thread
Looking for ISP that provides MySQLChristopher R. Jones26 Apr
  • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLBill Gerrard26 Apr
  • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLBill Rhodes26 Apr
    • Selects with case sensitivityBarry26 Apr
    • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLChris Jester27 Apr
    • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLKyle Cordes27 Apr
      • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLJohn Elliott27 Apr
  • Re: Selects with case sensitivitySasha Pachev27 Apr
    • Re: Selects with case sensitivityThimble Smith27 Apr
      • Problems with BINARY keywordRichard Antecki28 Apr
        • Re: Problems with BINARY keywordFred Read28 Apr
        • Re: Problems with BINARY keywordVladimir Berezniker29 Apr
        • Problems with BINARY keywordMichael Widenius11 May
    • Re: Selects with case sensitivityMartin Ramsch27 Apr
      • Re: Selects with - ThanksBarry27 Apr