List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 13 2000 4:15pm
Subject:Debian Linux Error in configuring PHP as an Apache module (with Mysql as database)
View as plain text
>>>>> "Konstantinos" == Konstantinos Bovalis <bovalic@stripped>
> writes:

Konstantinos> Dear sir/madame,
Konstantinos> I' trying to install the following set of packages on my Debian Linux
> 2.2.13 i486 machine

Konstantinos> 1. Apache-1.3.6
Konstantinos> 2. PHP-3.0.9
Konstantinos> 3. Mysql-3.2.27

<cut>

Konstantinos> my_open.o(.text+0x14): undefined reference to `open64'

You have a library conflict here.

The easiest way to resolve this if if you compiling the MySQL source yourself!

Yours,
Monty

*************** Warning commercial signature follows **********
If you like TCX's concept of a 'mostly free' database and free
advice, you should at least CONSIDER supporting us, so that we can
afford to continue this service.   http://www.mysql.com/
Thread
Debian Linux Error in configuring PHP as an Apache module (with Mysql as database)Konstantinos Bovalis13 Jan
  • Re: Debian Linux Error in configuring PHP as an Apache module (with Mysql as database)Sasha Pachev13 Jan
  • Debian Linux Error in configuring PHP as an Apache module (with Mysql as database)Michael Widenius13 Jan
  • Re: Debian Linux Error in configuring PHP as an Apache module (with Mysql as database)sinisa13 Jan
  • Re: Debian Linux Error in configuring PHP as an Apache module (withMysql as database)Christopher E. Brown14 Jan