List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:April 26 1999 6:07pm
Subject:Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQL
View as plain text
Hello,

From the MySQL links page (http://www.mysql.com/links.html) you can review
the "Registry of web providers who support MySQL".  I think our company,
Digital Daze is listed there as well.

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Christopher R. Jones wrote:

> I am looking for an ISP that provides WEB hosting that includes MySQL.  I
> am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I would like to deal with someone close
> to home but that is not really important.  I have searched the net but I
> come up short.
>
> Thanks for any recommendations.
>
> Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
> 14 Oneida Avenue
> Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
> Tel. 416 203-7465
> Fax. 416 203-3044
> Email cj@stripped

Looking for ISP that provides MySQLChristopher R. Jones26 Apr
  • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLBill Gerrard26 Apr
  • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLBill Rhodes26 Apr
    • Selects with case sensitivityBarry26 Apr
    • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLChris Jester27 Apr
    • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLKyle Cordes27 Apr
      • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLJohn Elliott27 Apr
  • Re: Selects with case sensitivitySasha Pachev27 Apr
    • Re: Selects with case sensitivityThimble Smith27 Apr
      • Problems with BINARY keywordRichard Antecki28 Apr
        • Re: Problems with BINARY keywordFred Read28 Apr
        • Re: Problems with BINARY keywordVladimir Berezniker29 Apr
        • Problems with BINARY keywordMichael Widenius11 May
    • Re: Selects with case sensitivityMartin Ramsch27 Apr
      • Re: Selects with - ThanksBarry27 Apr