List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:UMahl75882 Date:March 15 1999 10:28am
Subject: Info you requested

           EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail, seem
impossible?  Read on for details (no, there is no 'catch')...

------------------

 "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest.
This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below to see, if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.  Their
findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no laws
prohibiting the participation in the program.  This has helped to show
people that this is a simple, harmless, and fun way to make some extra
money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable.  So many people
are participating that those involved are doing much better than ever
before. Everyone makes more as more people try it out. It has been very
exciting to be a part of it lately.  You will understand once you
experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

             *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking
a look at.  It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the
income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days! Please
 read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.
  It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard
work,
and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the
mail.

If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been
waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams
will come true.  This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works
perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.  E-mail is the sales tool of the future.
Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!!
The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail.
Get your piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.
 Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods
 and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late
1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000
millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last
several years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics show 45 people become
millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald
Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave
asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over
from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good
network marketing company and get to work.  The audience started
 to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and dead-panned
his response - "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out
there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales
made by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or
money once and getting paid again and again and again.  In network
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought
and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke.  Two years ago, the corporation I
worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was
eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
 business.  Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial
problems.  I owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000.
The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem
to make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow against my home to
support my family and struggling business.  AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life and I am writing to share the
experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER
FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.  Six month's prior to
receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various business opportunities.  All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective.  They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to
see if they would work or not.  One claimed that I would make a million
dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program.  I didn't
send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK
GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  After reading it several times, to make sure
 was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY
MAKING PHENOMENON.  I could invest as much as I wanted to start,
without putting me further into debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and
figured it out, I would at least get my money back.  But like most of you
I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of
it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs)
and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program
was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. The great thing about e-mail is that I
don't need any money for printing to send out the program, and because
all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time.  I am
telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself
 that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
  By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.  Your goal is
to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"
 My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30,
I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.   Your goal is to "RECEIVE
AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF
NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU
HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE
YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96
more than I needed.  So I sat back and relaxed.  By March 1, of my
e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.  Please
take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER!!!  Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.  This program
does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not
trying to place your name in a different place.  It won't work, you'll lose
out on a lot of money!   In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT
 #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.  I AM LIVING PROOF
THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.  It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  If you
choose to participate, followthe program and you will be on your
way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was,
or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign.  I DID!

             Sincerely,

             Johnathon Rourke

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700  $5 bills ($58,000) look like
 piled up on a kitchen table?  IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you
should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal,
could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable business for 10
years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling off.  I was doing the
same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't
working. Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945.  I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand
experience.  There were more failures and bankruptcies than
ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were
doing invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not, including
those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving down
into the ranks of the poor.  As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET
RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."  The traditional methods
of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich",
inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT
OF EFFORT."  You can make more money in the next few months
than you have ever magined. I should also point out that I will not see
a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial
for this program.  I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!
I have retired from the program after sending out over 16,000 programs.
Now I have several offices that make this and several other programs
here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in
any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to e-mail a
copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of.  One of the
people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on
everyone of them!  Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take
a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate.  Figure out the
worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a lot of money!  You will definitely get back what you invested.
Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  IT
WORKS!
                                     Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before you say, "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do:  As with all multi-level businesses, we build
our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners,
and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent.  YOUR ORDERS COME
BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in
personal selling.  You do it privately in your own home, store or office.
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
   them if you don't order them).

     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME &
        NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING,
        YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME &
        RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the
        person whose name appears on the list next to the
        report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS
        ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
        PROBLEMS!

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each
        of the four reports.  You will need all four reports so
        that you can save them on your computer and resell
        them.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
        the four reports. Save them on your computer so they
        will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of
        people who will order them from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people
     who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on
     the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps
     "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your
     profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you'll
     also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
     this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not
     work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this
        advertisement and remove the name and address under
        REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle
        and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

    c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
         REPORT #4.

    d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
         REPORT #3.

    e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
         REPORT #2.

    f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction
portion of this letter.

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
     WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB can be
     very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of
     FREE places to advertise.  Another avenue which you
     could use for advertising is e-mail lists.  You can buy these
     lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you can pay
     someone to take care of it for you.  BE SURE TO START
     YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
     them the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS
     PROVIDE SAME- DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
     This will help guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out,
     with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt
     because they can't  advertise until they receive the report!
     To grow fast be prompt and courteous.

AVAILABLE REPORTS
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST
   DELIVERY
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
   two sheets of paper.
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
   name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
   and (c) your postal address.
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL
SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

              DLS
              650 Castro St., Suite 120/310
              Mountain View, CA 94041
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

 		  Market Wiz
              30 Barbara Road
              Randolph, MA 02368

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

 		  Golden Flower
              2074 Bay St.
              Taunton, MA 02780-888
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

 		 KAS
             3710 N. Pine Grove Ave. #412
             Chicago, IL  60613-4186

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume
your	goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing a lot	of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a
larger response.)  Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this
example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5.....................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)........$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5x10,000).$50,000
                            THIS TOTALS  ------>   $55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate!  Lots of people get 100s of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $20).  You obviously already have an Internet connection and
e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT#3 shows you the most productive methods
for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists.  Some list & bulk e-mail
vendors even work on trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

*  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional,
   and follow the directions accurately.

*  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have
   them when the orders start coming in because:

   When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
   requested product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal &
   Lottery Laws, Title 18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,
   Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs.
   vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product
   or service must be exchanged for money received."

*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE
   ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

*  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
   the instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be
   SUCCESSFUL!

*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW
   YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to help assure your success:

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you
should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't,
continue advertising until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more
orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash can continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front
of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS
by watching which report people are ordering from you.  If you want to
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and start the
whole process again!  There is no limit to the income you will generate
from this business!

PLEASE NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
ocal office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency)
1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.  Also, the
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business tax requirements.  Your earnings and results
are highly dependent on your activities and advertising.  This letter
constitutes no guarantees stated or implied.  In the event that it is
determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that
guarantee is now void.  Any testimonials or amounts of earnings listed
in this letter may be factual or fictitious.  If you have any question of the
 legality of this letter contact the Office of Associate Director for
Marketing Practices Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer
Protection in Washington DC.

*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially
the rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't
work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.  I'm living proof that it
works.
It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly,
and you'll be on your way to financial security.
          Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

My name is Frank.  My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.  I am a cost
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk
mail." I
 made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population
 and percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Doris totally
ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet.  I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her
when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me!  Within two
weeks she had received over 50 responses.  Within 45 days she had
received over $147,200 in $5 bills!  I was shocked!  I was sure that I
had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.  I AM a believer now.  I have
joined Doris in her "hobby."  I did have seven more years until retirement,
but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me.  We owe it all to MLM.
         Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you.
Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.
I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was legal.
It definitely is!  IT WORKS!!!

Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount
of money in a short time.  I was approached several times before I
checked this out.  I joined just to see what one could expect in return
for the minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I
received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
            Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am, I decided
that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back.  Boy, was
I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with
orders!  For a while, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up
 my mail at the window.  I'll make more money this year than any 10 years
of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter
where in the U.S. the people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with a faster return.

         	 Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if
I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another
 program...11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this
one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!!

  D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs,
and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on
our money.  The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is
if you do it. For your sake and for your family's sake don't pass up this
golden opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!

   Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND
GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!