List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:April 26 1999 1:50pm
Subject:Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?
View as plain text

CS> Has anyone managed to get the module for authenticating a Apache web
CS> session to a MySQL database working properly?

I use my own module for this, and it works quite nicely.

CS> It seems that the one referenced to on the MySQL web site requires apache
CS> to be recompiled. Is there any other way that doesn't require a
CS> recompilation?

If you have dynamic module support for Apache, then it is easy: just
use the apxs tool to build the module, add the appropriate config to
your httpd.conf file and restart apache.  Otherwise, please explain
how you expect to add such a feature to a program without recompiling
it?

You can get my module, which compiles with apxs, from ftp.kciLink.com
in the "pub" directory.

								v.

Internet: khera@stripped       Rockville, MD       +1-301-545-6996
PGP & MIME spoken here            http://www.kciLink.com/home/khera/
Thread
Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?Chen Shiyuan24 Apr
  • Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?unknown24 Apr
    • Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?Chen Shiyuan24 Apr
      • Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?unknown24 Apr
  • Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?Vivek Khera26 Apr