List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:April 26 1999 1:02pm
Subject:Looking for ISP that provides MySQL
View as plain text
I am looking for an ISP that provides WEB hosting that includes MySQL.  I
am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I would like to deal with someone close
to home but that is not really important.  I have searched the net but I
come up short.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
Looking for ISP that provides MySQLChristopher R. Jones26 Apr
  • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLBill Gerrard26 Apr
  • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLBill Rhodes26 Apr
    • Selects with case sensitivityBarry26 Apr
    • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLChris Jester27 Apr
    • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLKyle Cordes27 Apr
      • Re: Looking for ISP that provides MySQLJohn Elliott27 Apr
  • Re: Selects with case sensitivitySasha Pachev27 Apr
    • Re: Selects with case sensitivityThimble Smith27 Apr
      • Problems with BINARY keywordRichard Antecki28 Apr
        • Re: Problems with BINARY keywordFred Read28 Apr
        • Re: Problems with BINARY keywordVladimir Berezniker29 Apr
        • Problems with BINARY keywordMichael Widenius11 May
    • Re: Selects with case sensitivityMartin Ramsch27 Apr
      • Re: Selects with - ThanksBarry27 Apr