List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Read Date:April 26 1999 9:04am
Subject:Re: this list
View as plain text
taubin wrote:
> can someone tell me how to get off this list. Anyone, you have
> permission to remove this email address from this list or
> webmaster@stripped

Follow the instructions that appear in EACH AND EVERY MESSAGE.
I have highlighted them below for your convenience.

Hope this helps...

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.
AUTO_INCREMENT Limit?Ben Kirkpatrick24 Apr
  • Re: AUTO_INCREMENT Limit?Paul DuBois24 Apr
    • I can't shut down mySQL.Daevid Vincent24 Apr
      • Re: I can't shut down mySQL.Paul DuBois24 Apr
    • this listtaubin24 Apr
    • Re: this listFred Read26 Apr
    • Re: I can't shut down mySQL.Daevid Vincent26 Apr
      • Re: I can't shut down mySQL.Michael Widenius27 Apr
    • Re: I can't shut down mySQL.Sasha Pachev27 Apr
  • Re: AUTO_INCREMENT Limit?Thimble Smith24 Apr