List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin B. Jespersen Date:March 15 1999 9:53am
Subject:Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(
View as plain text
I am being spammed from aol daily through this list, it simply can't be the idea
here!

What about closing this list so only subscribers can mail to it?

There is alot of good input here but if i'll have to take all the spam as well
i'll rather do without the list. It's really too bad how many mailing lists get
screwed up by spammers, while the listsadmins sit flat on their butt doing squat
about it.

just my two euros

--
Martin B. Jespersen
Technical Project Leader

E-Mail: Martin@stripped
Mail:   Havnegade 39, DK-1058 Copenhagen K
Voice:  (+45) 7023-1001
Fax:    (+45) 33320209
Thread
Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin B. Jespersen15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Karl Pielorz15 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Robert Hazeltine15 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Dennis15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Dennis15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Karl Pielorz15 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Fred Lindberg15 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Ed Carp15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin B. Jespersen16 Mar
    • Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
      • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Thimble Smith16 Mar
        • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
          • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Thimble Smith16 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Micheal Mc Evoy16 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Fred Lindberg16 Mar
Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Ed Carp17 Mar