List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladimir Berezniker Date:April 25 1999 7:49pm
Subject:Re: Win98 & MySQL
View as plain text
Hi,
    Ping works just fine, and it definitely does not try to access it through
dial-up.  I played around with my network settings and was able to speed it up, but
still I have about 5 second delay for each MySQL request.  Interestingly enough on
rare occasions it works instantly but that happens very rarely.  As a result it is
very difficult to write PHP scripts that access database, because it take so long to
execute even one query.

Sincerely,
Vladimir Berezniker