List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:April 25 1999 7:43pm
Subject:Re: rowid
View as plain text
On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 12:43:28 -0700, Luke Hewitt wrote:

>of the work-arounds focus on unique identifiers. The code I am currently
>working on requires that I have a loop which starts with the first row and
>continues down the table until it has finished. The problem with a unique

Why no a single query ORDER BY ... and then loop through the result? It
sounds like you otherwise would do a query per row, which is not
efficient.

-Sincerely, Fred

rowidLuke Hewitt25 Apr
  • RE: Error: Before start of result setFilip Hanik31 Mar
Re: rowidFred Lindberg25 Apr
Re: rowidDerick H Siddoway26 Apr
Re: rowidSteve Edberg26 Apr