List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke Hewitt Date:April 25 1999 7:43pm
Subject:rowid
View as plain text
	I've been reading through the archives about rowid and work-arounds. Most
of the work-arounds focus on unique identifiers. The code I am currently
working on requires that I have a loop which starts with the first row and
continues down the table until it has finished. The problem with a unique
identifier is that the table gets deletions regularly which makes it near
impossible to loop because of the inconsistant numbers. Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

Luke Hewitt
Tech Support Geek
QuikNet, Inc.

luke@stripped
916.782.9700 ext 113
M-Th 1pm-9pm, Sun 10am-6pm
Thread
rowidLuke Hewitt25 Apr
  • RE: Error: Before start of result setFilip Hanik31 Mar
Re: rowidFred Lindberg25 Apr
Re: rowidDerick H Siddoway26 Apr
Re: rowidSteve Edberg26 Apr