List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J-1 Date:April 25 1999 6:03pm
Subject:Re: Instal Mysql on a ISP account
View as plain text
Hi again,

I was able to install the Mysql server. I now need to make it secure to me
only. I could not install the DBI, Datadumper, Msql-MysqlModuels for perl.
Not quite sure why?

Is there away I can make my copy of mysql start up automatically in case
the server ever whent down? (i am not root)

any help with that is appreciated and if anybody know how to install the 3
perl modules from a user non-root account.

Thanks very much!