List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J-1 Date:April 25 1999 1:37pm
Subject:Instal Mysql on a ISP account
View as plain text
I apologize to all if this question was asked before. I cannot recall the
answer.

Is it possible to install a full mysql server on my ISP (unix account)?

I am not the root, I am only a user with a /HTML directory.
I do have actress to a cgi-bin directory.
I want to be the root of the Mysql database
I also would like to me able to install the perl modules

If anyone had done this or if you know if this can be done, please let me
know.

Thanks a million!

Thread
Instal Mysql on a ISP accountJ-125 Apr
  • Re: Instal Mysql on a ISP accountSasha Pachev25 Apr
Re: Instal Mysql on a ISP accountJ-125 Apr