List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:prprty99 Date:March 14 1999 4:14pm
Subject:Bank Foreclosed Homes At Big Savings !!
View as plain text
Save up to $100,000 on Foreclosed Properties!
Low or No Down Payments
Serving All 50 States

Find and purchase foreclosed homes from 15% - 50% off normal prices.  No
matter where you live in the USA, Foreclosure World promises you phenomenal
savings on beautiful houses. With our extensive nationwide foreclosure
database of over 30,000 foreclosed homes from over 1,200 banks, we can find
you the house of your dreams.  Check out these amazing examples...
1.	Gorgeous Area: Perfect location, beautiful foreclosed home. Now available
for an unheard of $29,000. For a list of foreclosed homes in your area, CALL
203-838-8200
2.	Won't Last: Three bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house, and just seconds away from
the water! Only $39,500. For a list of foreclosed homes in your area, CALL
203-838-8200
3.	Executive Retreat: Extra large house, over 2,788 square feet in excellent
condition. Now available for only $39,000. For a list of foreclosed homes in
your area, CALL 203-838-8200
4.	Pretty as a Picture: Four-bedroom house with three baths. Available for
only $40,000! For a list of foreclosed homes in your area,
CALL 203-838-8200
5.	Family Home: Classy 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom house. Available now for as
little as $49,000. For a list of foreclosed homes in your area,
CALL 203-838-8200
6.	Save Up to $100,000!: Family dream home! 3 bedroom, 2 baths. Good
location. Offers start at only $25,000. For a list of foreclosed homes in
your area, CALL 203-838-8200

We have Foreclosures in your Area
* Homes
* Condos
* Commercial
* Land
* Apartment Buildings
* Multi Family

With the help of Foreclosure World, you can own your own home for less than
you pay in rent. The house you want is out there, and you can afford it!
Contact us today, and we'll find your dream home.
For the home you've been waiting your whole life for but thought you
couldn't afford...
Call  (203) 838-8200 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Foreclosure World
Serving the Nation with Foreclosure Information