List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 22 1999 1:26pm
Subject:Win98 & MySQL
View as plain text
>>>>> "Vladimir" == Vladimir Berezniker <volchok@stripped> writes:

Vladimir> Hi,
Vladimir>     Tw odays ago I installed mySQL on Win98 and everything was fine. But
Vladimir> strating yestarday it takes me about 20 seconds to connect to my
Vladimir> databases.  I have only one databas (besided mysql) with one table with
Vladimir> 6 records.  I rebooted my computer and still works really slow.  I am
Vladimir> using it in conjunction with PHP3 and its impossible to develop when
Vladimir> your script takes that long to execute.

Vladimir> Thank you in advance.
Vladimir> Vladimir Berezniker

Hi!

The probably cause is that your TCP/IP doesn't work properly!

Try to do 'ping localhost'.

Check also that you don't have automatic dialup enabled!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Win98 & MySQLVladimir Berezniker22 Apr
  • Re: Win98 & MySQLSasha Pachev22 Apr
  • Win98 & MySQLMichael Widenius25 Apr
  • Re: Win98 & MySQLVladimir Berezniker25 Apr
    • Re: Win98 & MySQLMichael Widenius26 Apr
Re: Win98 & MySQLFred Lindberg25 Apr