List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:taubin Date:April 24 1999 5:49pm
Subject:this list
View as plain text

can someone tell me how to get off this list. Anyone, you have permission to remove
this email address from this list or webmaster@stripped

Someone signed us up, and although apparently very useful and full of professional
people, we cannot afford the email traffic at this time as we are already
understaff handing contract quotes and requests, etc.

thanks
good luck
todd b.aubin
president
goodknight productions

Thread
AUTO_INCREMENT Limit?Ben Kirkpatrick24 Apr
  • Re: AUTO_INCREMENT Limit?Paul DuBois24 Apr
    • I can't shut down mySQL.Daevid Vincent24 Apr
      • Re: I can't shut down mySQL.Paul DuBois24 Apr
    • this listtaubin24 Apr
    • Re: this listFred Read26 Apr
    • Re: I can't shut down mySQL.Daevid Vincent26 Apr
      • Re: I can't shut down mySQL.Michael Widenius27 Apr
    • Re: I can't shut down mySQL.Sasha Pachev27 Apr
  • Re: AUTO_INCREMENT Limit?Thimble Smith24 Apr