List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 6 2000 5:39pm
Subject:Re: Error descriptions
View as plain text

Sasha> Steve Pennington wrote:

>> I am wondering if there is a comprehensive list off error numbers and what
>> they mean. I am getting the following error when I try to optimize a table.

Sasha> Sorry not yet, but we should get around to it sometime

Actually there is a full error list in the Docs directory of the MySQL
3.23 source distributions. ;  We shall add this to the next
MySQL-Win32 release.

>> ERROR 1030: Got error 134 from table handler
>>
>> Also got this error when trying to run a delete query in low priority mode.
>>
>> ERROR 1034: Incorrect key file for table: 'radacct'. Try to repair it
>>
>> Any help would be great.
>>
>> P.S. I have tried repairing the tables. This is a really important database
>> and it's non operational right now so any help would be great. Thanks

Sasha> So what happened after you've repaired the tables? ( Did you bring mysqld down
Sasha> while doing this? )

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Error descriptionsSteve Pennington5 Jan
  • Re: Error descriptionsSasha Pachev5 Jan
    • Re: Error descriptionsMichael Widenius6 Jan