List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:January 6 2000 2:31pm
Subject:Re: Windows Ver of MySQL
View as plain text
I have been using MySQL on both NT and Unix for about 8 months.  I develop
applications on NT then transfer them to Unix - no problem.  Perl and MySQL
are identical on both platforms.  I have run the bench tests on NT, Linux,
and Solaris and I find the speed is best on NT (this has been disputed by
others, but it has been my experience).

>Can you give me your thoughts on the windows version of MySQL?  How
>well does it work in Windows NT?  What is the performance, are there
>caveats with the windows version versus unix version?  Is the
>stability of the windows version comparable to the UNIX version?
>
>Thanks,
>Jose
>

>--

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
Windows Ver of MySQLJose de Leon6 Jan
  • Re: Windows Ver of MySQLSteve Edberg6 Jan
Re: Windows Ver of MySQLChristopher R. Jones6 Jan
  • Re: Windows Ver of MySQLSasha Pachev6 Jan