List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chen Shiyuan Date:April 24 1999 7:58am
Subject:Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?
View as plain text
Hmm...

But as I'm using RedHat 5.2, mine was installed using a binary rpm file
and I don't have the source code for the program.

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 unknown@stripped wrote:

> Yes, it was actually really easy to get working... I can't think of any
> better way to do it.  You can't just add in extra authentication methods
> to Apache without recompiling, unless you've got dynamic module support
> enabled, which still requires a certain amount of compiling, and I
> wouldn't recommend using the mod_mysqlauth as a dynamic module.
>
> ---
> tani hosokawa
> river styx internet
>

> On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Chen Shiyuan wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > Has anyone managed to get the module for authenticating a Apache web
> > session to a MySQL database working properly?
> >
> > It seems that the one referenced to on the MySQL web site requires apache
> > to be recompiled. Is there any other way that doesn't require a
> > recompilation?
> >
> > Thanks!

> >    ___  ___  _  _
> >   / __)/ __)( \/ )     Chen Shiyuan        H/P : 96802564
> >  ( (__ __ \ \  /     csy@stripped       P/G : 92231871
> >   ___)(___/ (__)  Network Administrator   Hwa Chong Junior College

  / __)/ __)( \/ )     Chen Shiyuan        H/P : 96802564
 ( (__ __ \ \  /     csy@stripped       P/G : 92231871
  ___)(___/ (__)  Network Administrator   Hwa Chong Junior College

Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?Chen Shiyuan24 Apr
  • Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?unknown24 Apr
    • Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?Chen Shiyuan24 Apr
      • Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?unknown24 Apr
  • Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?Vivek Khera26 Apr