List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<unknown Date:April 24 1999 7:49am
Subject:Re: Apache Authentication to MySQL Database?
View as plain text
Yes, it was actually really easy to get working... I can't think of any
better way to do it.  You can't just add in extra authentication methods
to Apache without recompiling, unless you've got dynamic module support
enabled, which still requires a certain amount of compiling, and I
wouldn't recommend using the mod_mysqlauth as a dynamic module.

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet