List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mimi Church Date:April 24 1999 12:24am
Subject:File sizes on remote server
View as plain text
I'm using mySQL on a hosting service, by attaching to a remote server.  I
would like to find out the size of my tables.  While isamchk is on my local
server, which is maintained by the same hosting service, I do not
understand if it is possible to run this to find the file size on a remote
server.  Both local and remote are freeBSD and 3.22.19b-log

Apologies if this is in the manual or list archives, but I have not been
able to find it.

Thanks,
Mimi Church
Thread
File sizes on remote serverMimi Church24 Apr
  • Re: File sizes on remote serverSasha Pachev24 Apr
    • Re: File sizes on remote serverMimi Church24 Apr
      • Re: File sizes on remote serverPaul DuBois24 Apr
  • Re: File sizes on remote serverJules Bean24 Apr
    • Re: File sizes on remote serverMichael Widenius25 Apr
  • Re: File sizes on remote serverSasha Pachev24 Apr
Re: File sizes on remote serverFred Lindberg24 Apr