List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies (Upscene Productions) Date:August 21 2014 3:58pm
Subject:Re: Stored procedure debuggers
View as plain text
Hello Larry,

> Subject: Stored procedure debuggers
> Does anyone know of any debuggers for stored procs that run on Mac and/or
> Linux?

Although all our tools are Windows tool, we have customers running Database
under Wine without major problems.

We have a standalone debugger tool called "Hopper", I haven tried it under
Wine yet, but
there's a good chance it runs fine.

Here's my latest (successful) attempt running Database Workbench under Wine,
as a complete
Linux novice. ;)

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions

Stored procedure debuggersLarry Martell20 Aug
  • Re: Stored procedure debuggersJohan De Meersman21 Aug
    • Re: Stored procedure debuggersUpscene Productions)21 Aug