List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Augori Date:August 21 2014 1:23am
Subject:1045 Error accessing mysql db
View as plain text
After an operating system change (CentOS 5 to CentOS 6), my Python script
could no longer connect with mysql database.  I get the following error...

mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user 'foo'@
'localhost
' (using password: YES)")

I have granted all on all databases to this user.
I attempted to run mysql_upgrade.

I am stymied because according to another guy, he is successfully accessing
the same database with the same credentials as I am (but in a PHP script).

Can any of you suggest an explanation for this?

Thanks in advance!

Thread
1045 Error accessing mysql dbAugori21 Aug 2014
  • Re: 1045 Error accessing mysql dbDivesh Kamra4 Sep 2014
    • Re: 1045 Error accessing mysql dbwagnerbianchi.com4 Sep 2014
Re: 1045 Error accessing mysql dbwagnerbianchi.com5 Sep 2014