List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergey Petrunia Date:July 10 2014 11:28am
Subject:Re: How to write a multi query in mysqltest framework?
View as plain text
On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:33:04AM +0800, 娄帅 wrote:
> In the C API, we can call mysql_query("select 1; select 2");
> which just send the command once to the server, and server
> return two result sets, So i want to know if there is a command in the
> mysqltest framework to do the job?
> I want to write a test case like that.

The client knows about statement bounds from query delimiter. By default the
delimiter is semicolon. You can change it to something else with 'delimiter'
command:

delimiter |;
select 1; select 2;|

BR
 Sergei
--
Sergei Petrunia, Software Developer
MariaDB | Skype: sergefp | Blog: http://s.petrunia.net/blog

Thread
How to write a multi query in mysqltest framework?娄帅10 Jul 2014
  • Re: How to write a multi query in mysqltest framework?Sergey Petrunia10 Jul 2014