List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:louis liu Date:July 7 2014 6:18am
Subject:Re: How to get all known bugs on specified mysql version?
View as plain text
don't use GTID is my suggestion :)

--
Phone: +86 18666668061
Email & Gtalk:  ylouis83@stripped

Thread
How to get all known bugs on specified mysql version?娄帅6 Jul 2014
  • Re: How to get all known bugs on specified mysql version?louis liu7 Jul 2014
    • Re: How to get all known bugs on specified mysql version?wagnerbianchi.com7 Jul 2014
      • Re: How to get all known bugs on specified mysql version?Reindl Harald7 Jul 2014
  • Re: How to get all known bugs on specified mysql version?shawn l.green7 Jul 2014