List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesper Wisborg Krogh Date:June 29 2014 1:14am
Subject:RE: alter table modify syntax error
View as plain text
Hi Tim,

Given the title of the book is "Head First SQL" and not "Head First MySQL" it probably
isn't exclusively using syntax for MySQL. While SQL is a standard the various SQL
databases are not completely identical with the syntax they support. This may be due to
not completely conforming to the standard, using different versions of the SQL standard,
or that there is not standard for that operation.

Best regards,
Jesper Krogh
MySQL Support

Thread
alter table modify syntax errorTim Dunphy28 Jun 2014
  • Re: alter table modify syntax errorCarsten Pedersen28 Jun 2014
    • Re: alter table modify syntax errorTim Dunphy28 Jun 2014
      • Re: alter table modify syntax errorTim Dunphy28 Jun 2014
        • RE: alter table modify syntax errorJesper Wisborg Krogh28 Jun 2014
          • Re: alter table modify syntax errorTim Dunphy29 Jun 2014
            • RE: alter table modify syntax errorJesper Wisborg Krogh29 Jun 2014
              • Re: alter table modify syntax errorTim Dunphy29 Jun 2014