List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 4 2000 10:10pm
Subject:RE: libmySQL.dll
View as plain text
>>>>> "Clifford" == Clifford Brown <cliff.brown@stripped> writes:

Clifford> Hi,
Clifford> Thanks for your reply. I've written the program in VC++ 6.0, not 5.0 as
Clifford> outlined in the README. The program is also in C++, not in C. Could that
Clifford> make a difference? When I try to set up a project in VC++ 5.0, I get
Clifford> "Invalid file or disk is full" for the libmySQL.lib file when I compile. In
Clifford> 6.0, I get "LIBMYSQL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation." Can you help me
Clifford> figure out what the problem is?

For VC5++, you need to get a service pack from Microsoft;  This is a
bug in VC5++.

We nowadays use VC++6.0 ourselves.

I haven't seen the libmysql.ddl problems with VC++ 6.0 myself.  If you
can't figure out any solution to this, you can always get a copy of
the source;  This would enable you to really find what's going on!.

Clifford> Thank you,

Clifford> Clifford Brown
Thread
libmySQL.dllClifford Brown4 Jan