List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rajeev Prasad Date:May 28 2014 7:43pm
Subject:indexing on column having duplicate values
View as plain text
Gurus,
I am going to have a big table with lot of records, to expedite searching i wanted to
index on a key field (which is numeric value). BUT, there will be records which will have
same value for the key field (other columns will be different).

so how can i do this? right now, i am getting error, about duplicate entries and they are
being discarded. All entries are important and I have to find a way to locate records
based on this key field.

thx for help.
Rajeev

Thread
indexing on column having duplicate valuesRajeev Prasad28 May 2014
  • Re: indexing on column having duplicate valuesReindl Harald28 May 2014
Re: indexing on column having duplicate valuesReindl Harald28 May 2014
Re: indexing on column having duplicate valuesRajeev Prasad28 May 2014
  • Re: indexing on column having duplicate valuesReindl Harald28 May 2014