List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Fernández Pérez Date:May 20 2014 4:39am
Subject:Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?
View as plain text
​Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

In our case, we can't implement NOSQL solution. Thats requires modify/check
all our application and all services (Including FreeRADIUS that I'm not
sure if it's compatible).

Andrew, I have heard about people that has a lot of data, more than me. I
know that MySQL support this amount but in this case and thinking in the
future, I have this problem with my architecture; how can I grow in
database servers without delete rows in the tables.
I have checked slow queries and now there aren't.
These tables are serving queries from FreeRADIUS service. For example,
SUMs, COUNTS, nomal SELECTs ... Always with a where condition.

Excuse me, what is the meaning of IMO?

Thanks.

Regards,

Antonio.​

Thread
Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Antonio Fernández Pérez15 May 2014
  • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Reindl Harald15 May 2014
  • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Manuel Arostegui19 May 2014
    • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Johan De Meersman19 May 2014
      • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Manuel Arostegui19 May 2014
  • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Andrew Moore19 May 2014
    • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Antonio Fernández Pérez20 May 2014