List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Arostegui Date:May 19 2014 11:48am
Subject:Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?

I was thinking about its distributed system as it might speed up reads :-)
We do have a huge noSQL cluster here at work and it certainly needs lot of
RAM.

Manuel

Thread
Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Antonio Fernández Pérez15 May 2014
  • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Reindl Harald15 May 2014
  • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Manuel Arostegui19 May 2014
    • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Johan De Meersman19 May 2014
      • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Manuel Arostegui19 May 2014
  • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Andrew Moore19 May 2014
    • Re: Big innodb tables, how can I work with them?Antonio Fernández Pérez20 May 2014